1. Augustin M, Alvaro-Gracia JM, Bagot M et al. A framework for improving the quality of care for people with psoriasis. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2012;26 (Suppl. 4):1-16.
2. Armstrong AW, Schupp C, Wu J et al. Quality of life and work productivity impairment among psoriasis patients: findings from the National Psoriasis Foundation survey data 2003-2011. PLoS One. 2012;7(12):e52935.
3. Sampogna F, Tabolli S, Abeni D. Living with psoriasis: prevalence of shame, anger, worry, and problems in daily activities and social life. Acta Derm Venereol. 2012 May;92(3):299-303.
4. International Federation of Psoriasis Associations (IFPA), Profile of psoriasis. Available at: www.ifpa-pso.org/web/page.aspx?refid=42 Accessed: March 2016.
5. European Medicines Agency (EMEA), EMEA Guideline on Clinical Investigation of Medicinal Products Indicated for the Treatment of Psoriasis. November 2004. Available at: www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2009/09/WC500003329.pdf Accessed: March 2016.
6. DLQI Instructions for use and scoring. Department of Dermatology and Wound Healing, School of Medicine, Cardiff University. Available at: www.cardiff.ac.uk/dermatology/quality-of-life/dermatology-quality-of-life-index-dlqi/dlqi-instructions-for-use-and-scoring/ Accessed: March 2016.